The Adobe Acrobat Reader is a mobile application that would make it easier to view and work with portable document format (PDF) files from your iOS or Android devices anywhere. At the same time, it can help you unlock premium features in the app that can offer you to do more with PDFs.
Users can download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader on iOS and Android from the App Store and Play Store. Windows mobile devices can also download the app from the Windows Store for free.
The significance of the Acrobat Reader is that it can work with the services offered by the Adobe Document Cloud in order to keep you connected and productive wherever you are in the world. For this reason, you can sign up for a free Adobe Document Cloud service in order to do more for your own advantage. This includes the following options.
- Save and access files at the Adobe Document Cloud with a free storage space of 5 GB.
- Acquire access to files across your desktop, mobile device, and Web in an instant.
- You can also synchronize your autofill collection to Fill & Sign across different platforms.
However, you can maximize the potential of managing PDF files to your own advantage by purchasing a subscription to Acrobat Pro DC. This app will provide the following benefits.
- Conversion of images and documents to PDF files.
- Convert PDF files into editable Microsoft Office formats or rich text format files.
- Capture images of a paper document from your smartphone camera and convert it to PDF.
- You can also edit PDF files from your iOS device.
- You can also organize the pages from your Android and iOS devices.
Why Upgrade To The Latest Version?
Acrobat Reader introduces an intuitive, modern user experience to make it easier to focus on any task at hand. This app is also useful for signing PDF files, filling out forms, adding comments to documents, and sending files to others without any trouble.
It is essential to upgrade to the latest version of the app because it is the next generation of the Adobe Reader app…