Mac Miller's Cause of Death Revealed To Be Fentanyl and Cocaine

Adjust Comment Print

According to TMZ, the report reveals Mac died from "mixed drug toxicity", with cocaine, fentanyl, and alcohol listed specifically in the report. The Coroner categorized his death as an accidental overdose.

Miller was found dead in the bedroom of his San Fernando Valley home in September. Loose prescription pills were also found in the room.

The coroner classified the overdose as accidental, TMZ reported. During the 911 call, his assistant said that Miller was "blue".

An empty bottle of alcohol was found on a nightstand near his bed.

A small bag containing a white powdery substance was found on a table, while on another table an iPad was found with lines of white powdery residue on it, along with a rolled $20 bill with more white powder residue inside.

Trump calls for "massive cities of tents" and indefinite detention of immigrants
Military police at the border will be armed, although they will have non-lethal options for dealing with unexpected conflict. A recent poll showed more likely Republican voters identify with Trump than they do with the Republican Party.

The rapper, whose real name was Malcolm James Myers McCormick, was generally healthy otherwise, the report stated. Performers at a tribute concert for him last week included Chance the Rapper, Travis Scott and John Mayer. Days before his death, there were reports that he had broken up with his girlfriend, the singer Ariana Grande.

Fentanyl was originally developed as a painkiller and anesthetic, but it's 50 to 100 times more potent than heroin.

It has been confirmed that the popular artist died from a drug overdose.

The singer Prince had taken fentanyl before his death in 2016.

Comments