Foreign Ministry Spokesman Bahram Qassemi on Monday described the escalation of Saudi-led air strikes on civilians in Yemen's residential areas as a "sign of frustration and failure of the aggressors" that have attacked Yemen.
"Launching ballistic missiles at densely populated civilian areas is a direct breach of the principles of the worldwide humanitarian law", the official spokesman of the Saudi-led Alliance Colonel Turki Al-Malkisaid.
Head of a local hospital said most of the bodies have been torn to pieces, and that 46 people had been injured, including 30 children.
The channel put the death toll at 33 and broadcast video footage purportedly from the scene that showed a young boy lying next to the body of a man, screaming and crying as rescuers try to help him.
Barack Obama makes Trump's wife smile at funeral, breaking the internet
But it wasn't the fact that she attended solo that got the internet talking, with the president nowhere to be seen. Melania and, obviously, Michelle Obama right next to each other and then Hillary - you know, George W.
The coalition says the Houthis are armed and supported by Saudi arch-adversary Iran - costs the group and Tehran deny.
According to the independent monitor Yemen Data Project, a third of the 16,847 airstrikes since the war started have hit non-military targets.
The United Nations says 10,000 people have died in the three-year-old war, and three out of four Yemenis - 22 million civilians - need relief aid. The US and European countries have also been criticised and accused of complicity in the coalition's attacks in Yemen due to their support for the alliance and for supplying it with weapons worth billions of dollars.
The ongoing war has driven the country to the brink of starvation with some 22 million people in need of humanitarian aid.